Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

just a random question

Old 12-18-2002, 06:26 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default just a random question

was browsing the board and thinking of something....

say you have a stock eclipse gsx and you wanted to replace the turbo...would you just replace it and nothing else or do you have to replace other things too
Old 12-18-2002, 07:22 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

depends..... what turbo??? going back with the crappy t25 i cant remember what all was involved with the 14b i think.... oil return line... oil feed line... and maybe a few other things... i cant remember...
Old 12-18-2002, 07:27 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

i used this PAGE when i replaced my turbo to help me figure out which parts and gaskets i needed... hopefully it will give you an idea