Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Just looking for some performance advice

Old 12-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LovemyNiSmO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just looking for some performance advice

Well I have been modding and playing around with my altima for a while. I know some things about modding and all but not everything. I have kinda gotten to a point were im not sure what else to do for performance. It has a Ka24, with headers, short ram, new iridium spark plugs and wires, high flow cat, custom catback. I dont wanna blow money boosting this car, cause this car is not worth it lol. So my question is what else is there to do for performance with a NA engine, besides what I already have in there. I dont race or anything like that , Im just addicted to performance and trying to get the best out of it.

Thanks in advance

and please no bashing my car or any dumb posts that have nothing to do with this thread.
Im just looking for some help and to learn a little bit.

Last edited by LovemyNiSmO; 12-13-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:56 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Just looking for some performance advice

sell it???
Old 12-13-2008, 04:03 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Get tuned? Raise compression, do some head work, get some better cams, maybe get cam gears, lightened flywheel.
My short list would be to get a lightened flywheel and get tuned. That's about as much money as I'd spend on that car. It's too heavy to do much else without forced induction, and at that point I'd get a car which was a better starting platform for both performance and for aftermarket parts support.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:53 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Get tuned? Raise compression, do some head work, get some better cams, maybe get cam gears, lightened flywheel.
My short list would be to get a lightened flywheel and get tuned. That's about as much money as I'd spend on that car. It's too heavy to do much else without forced induction, and at that point I'd get a car which was a better starting platform for both performance and for aftermarket parts support.
so basically refer to my post....
Old 12-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered member

LovemyNiSmO is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for you help. I have been just trying to see what I can get out of the car, kinda just messing with something different. Haha I probably will just straight sell it instead of wasting anymore money.