Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Interior Ideas Third Gen Camaro, bedliner???

Old 05-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aa4baseball has disabled reputation
Default Interior Ideas Third Gen Camaro, bedliner???

Okay, so I have a 1985 Camaro Z28. Some info about the car is it is freshly painted gloss black with Cowl hood, Lowered 2.5" or so, has a beautiful fresh dash, monster tach hanging over radio. Cheap aftermarket steering wheel, gauge cluster underneath cowl.

It has 4th gen leather seats up front that are cracking and ripped in some places. Carpet looks horrible! Dash is black, seats and carpet grey. Also has no headliner!

I am looking to give the interior as much of a renovation as possible. However I just went through a cam swap and ring and pinion change so I am only dealing with about $200 to spend. I was considering just pulling up the carpet and coating the floor with a rustoleum truck bedliner! And also considering some of the $35 Jegs/Summit Poly racing seats! What do you guys think??

Last edited by aa4baseball; 05-01-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:24 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: Interior Ideas Third Gen Camaro, bedliner???

No.

Please dont bedliner the interior.

Go to the junkyard, find a cleaner set of seats and carpet. you'll save a lot of money and it will look ten times better.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

aa4baseball has disabled reputation
Default Re: Interior Ideas Third Gen Camaro, bedliner???

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
No.

Please dont bedliner the interior.

Go to the junkyard, find a cleaner set of seats and carpet. you'll save a lot of money and it will look ten times better.
Well I could always just wait and pick up new carpet. I just kind of like the idea of a bedliner interior with floor mats. Ive never seen it done personally. So im not sure how it ends up looking, is it really that bad?