Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Intergra Owners (those that have sun/moonroofs)

Old 06-24-2003, 06:02 PM
wharlgarbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Default Intergra Owners (those that have sun/moonroofs)

anyone know where exactly to find these on the inside to check the connection?? I've pulled out all of my trunk and part of my back seat and i don't see anything resembling the tubes in other pictures i've seen

Old 06-24-2003, 06:05 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

your window NOW your moonroof?
Old 06-24-2003, 06:10 PM
Dont sleep

LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS

the rear tubes come out by the bumper on the outside of the car and the inside connection is in the headliner. if u were to reach around the back of ur tire u could prolly find it.
Old 06-24-2003, 06:11 PM
No Name Who?

Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

just push some wire through it no flumsy wire but not to thick or it won't bend with the tube.

If you lift the sun roof all the way you will see tubes in each corner.

fill it with water and look at the ground to see where the drains are on the underside.
Old 06-24-2003, 06:20 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally posted by flo w fx
your window NOW your moonroof?

haha. no its fine...but i was just curious as my trunk got water in it and there is no seal breaks and someone told me it might be the drain tubes...and i have been tryin to find the bitches...

And my window is fixed actually....I took the door panel off today and found the problem...parts of the plastic to hold it in place were broke so i rigged it to work temporarily til i get a new part...felt kinda cool to fix it all on my own...
Old 06-24-2003, 06:22 PM
wharlgarbl

Originally posted by Ninety7GSX
just push some wire through it no flumsy wire but not to thick or it won't bend with the tube.

If you lift the sun roof all the way you will see tubes in each corner.

fill it with water and look at the ground to see where the drains are on the underside.

you can help then.
Old 06-24-2003, 06:48 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

tail light gaskets...all DC bodys do it. a guy on ht has replacements...
Old 06-25-2003, 07:10 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by onebadk1tty
haha. no its fine...but i was just curious as my trunk got water in it and there is no seal breaks and someone told me it might be the drain tubes...and i have been tryin to find the bitches...
For some reason, ALOT of civic/integra owners have trunks that get water in them. I had the same problem.
Old 06-25-2003, 10:00 AM
wharlgarbl

Originally posted by Skywalker
For some reason, ALOT of civic/integra owners have trunks that get water in them. I had the same problem.

Yea..I've heard that alot.. I have new seals so i know its not that and when i finally pinpointed where the water was coming from it didn't make sense...until someone told me about the tubes.. the water is slowly drippin in from inside the trunk down the side...kinda hard to explain...

So i'm thinking the drain tubes aren't connected in one spot but i can't find that spot
Old 06-25-2003, 10:07 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

I can show you some day Jenn. like I said all integra's do it. i can show you how to fix it too. ~30.

Quick Reply: Intergra Owners (those that have sun/moonroofs)