Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Integra Trunk Board?

Old 07-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Valocalrep Valocalrep Valocalrep Valocalrep Valocalrep Valocalrep Valocalrep Valocalrep Valocalrep Valocalrep Valocalrep
Default Integra Trunk Board?

95 Accura Integra 4 door
So im one of those people who hates stuff ratteling around in my trunk and that flimsly little cardboard cover in my trunk has been gone for SOME time. Im curious if anyone has a template to make a new one out of mdf board or something or a easy way to make and accurate template. No i dont have the carpet or the old board becuase i would just trace that on to the new wood. Thank
Old 07-17-2012, 07:42 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff
Default Re: Integra Truck Board?

i made a cardboard template for my hatch, then traced and cut it out of plywood
Old 07-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: Integra Truck Board?

Originally Posted by Valocalrep
95 Accura Integra 4 door
So im one of those people who hates stuff ratteling around in my trunk and that flimsly little cardboard cover in my trunk has been gone for SOME time. Im curious if anyone has a template to make a new one out of mdf board or something or a easy way to make and accurate template. No i dont have the carpet or the old board becuase i would just trace that on to the new wood. Thank
I have the OE one from my db7 in my garage. It's bowed down in the middle, but I held it down on some MDF, traced it and cut it out. If you're around Portsmouth, you can have it...