Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Integra Ls Problems Need Help

Old 05-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BBullock has disabled reputation
Default Integra Ls Problems Need Help

i have a 96 integra ls which has some problems i need help with. First my heat doesnt cut off and it constantly blows at max, ive tried putting the temperature all the way on cold but it doesnt do anything, my a/c works fine but idk wuts wrong. Second i recently swapped my ls cloth interior with gsr leathers and everything worked fine but my gauge cluster doesnt work at all. i dont know very much about fixing car atm so i need some help on how to fix these problems
Old 05-25-2011, 12:08 PM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K
Default Re: Integra Ls Problems Need Help

Umm, the guage cluster should work just fine. As for the heat, it could be a couple things. But I will let Fabrik8 take over on that.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Registered Member

i checked the fuse box and all of the fuses are good but there are a couple of wires connected near the steering wheel that i cannot find out where they go, and only part of my gauge cluster lights up but still doesnt work, and ive been searching for threads on the heat but i cant find any that are helpful, thanks for the help btw
Old 05-25-2011, 12:52 PM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Do all the arrows work in th cluster, or is it just the lights not working?
Old 05-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Fence Hopper

Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214

If the heat does not go away when adjusting the temperature control check to see if the cable connected to it under the dash, is on the little control box. the cable should be connected to a little lever.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Registered member

wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright

Have you tried another cluster? If you happen to have another one or a friend that does it is a simple way of seeing if the problem is either the cluster or something in the wiring.

Now when you say heat do you actually mean that heat will come out of the vents even if you have the adjuster on cold or is the fan staying on all of the time?
Old 05-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by Alkaline8214
If the heat does not go away when adjusting the temperature control check to see if the cable connected to it under the dash, is on the little control box. the cable should be connected to a little lever.
That's the likely problem. Sounds like the little flapper doors aren't directing air properly.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:36 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by Alkaline8214
this. pretty much certain of it. as for the cluster i cant think of anything at the moment. did you remove it at all? perhaps the plugs arent all the way in or something?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered Member

thanks for all your help but recently my integra was totaled because some guy driving a mercedes was late to his golfing tournament and ran into me