Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Integra brake rotors

Old 02-23-2003, 08:01 PM
no longer a moder8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad
Default Integra brake rotors

im lookin to replace all 4 brake rotors ... cross drilled or slotted ? and wheres a good place to get them at a decent price ... i dont want 1000 dollar brembos or anything , just something that will look nice behind the new wheels ... cause im not about to have sum rusted out rotors poppin through ... thanks for the help
Old 02-23-2003, 11:11 PM
mD5
back in ther vvti

mD5 is an unknown quantity at this point

what are they going on? personally i think slotted is better than drilled. but hey you need power to back up the brakes
Old 02-23-2003, 11:13 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken

i think they both are good, or better then stock, but you should look on ebay, ive seen a fefw people get really good deals on power sluts on there
Old 02-24-2003, 04:43 AM
no longer a moder8r

Originally posted by mD5
what are they going on? personally i think slotted is better than drilled. but hey you need power to back up the brakes
94 integra LS
Old 02-24-2003, 04:59 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

You won't know any difference w/ Power Slots. But if you're just going for looks, pick which one you like better - slotted or x-drilled. It's not going to matter, unless you want to shell out the money for some real brakes. Some people bitch about the durability of x-drilled rotors. But for regular driving, you should be fine. Just don't expect a noticeable performance gain on some $50 rotors. And as far as rust goes, all rotors are going to have a rusty finish when they get wet. It scrapes off after driving.
Old 02-24-2003, 05:02 AM
no longer a moder8r

Originally posted by Skywalker
You won't know any difference w/ Power Slots. But if you're just going for looks, pick which one you like better - slotted or x-drilled. It's not going to matter, unless you want to shell out the money for some real brakes. Some people bitch about the durability of x-drilled rotors. But for regular driving, you should be fine. Just don't expect a noticeable performance gain on some $50 rotors. And as far as rust goes, all rotors are going to have a rusty finish when they get wet. It scrapes off after driving.
i dont expect any difference , these are just the stock rotors and are lookin kinda shabby ... plus when i brake , the whole car shakes and i was told to get my rotors resurfaced , so im just going to get new ones ...
Old 02-24-2003, 05:12 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

OK, power sluts or other cheapies will do the trick.
Old 02-24-2003, 05:29 AM
no longer a moder8r

where to buy ? cause theres nothing on ebay
Old 02-24-2003, 06:17 AM
Atheist.

Damn you people are lazy. Check the hundreds of typical online performance dealers or do a search on www.google.com. Sheesh! I'll find em for you, but my commission is going to be high.
Old 02-24-2003, 06:19 AM
no longer a moder8r

Originally posted by Skywalker
Damn you people are lazy. Check the hundreds of typical online performance dealers or do a search on www.google.com. Sheesh! I'll find em for you, but my commission is going to be high.
dont get your painties in a twist there mr walker ... was just looking for suggestions as to where people have gotten them from , with no hassle and for a good price , i can yahoo and google all day , but would rather go someplace that someone has allready had a good experience with

Quick Reply: Integra brake rotors