Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

intake help quickly

Old 11-15-2003, 02:55 PM
Captain night owl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default intake help quickly

ok so im a moron when it comes to cars since i dont know anyone that works on theirs so i never learned.. soo i open my aem instruction manual and find that they have a huge picture of how to put a mount on yet no pics of the tubes or anything else

so i got 1 hose coming off my head, 1 coming from somewhere else that was attactch to the intake, another thing i think is the IAR system which came from the OE air inlet system some hose comes off the IAR solenoid valve and into the back of the intake manifold, says i got to put a vacuum cap in there but i cant get the hose to come off is the FIA system hose the one from the head or the other place?, i got 2 hoses and dont know where 1 hooks up. i looked around accord sites and i cant find shit i need to finish this sunday night

i can get pics up in a lil bit if ya need them
Old 11-15-2003, 04:38 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

ok i got it all under control

does home depot sell plastic rivet screws used to hole fender well cover, i kinda stripped some hehe
Old 11-15-2003, 06:06 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

no i dont think they sell the plastic ones....you could just try any old hardware store first...or just a reg. screw.
Old 11-16-2003, 09:17 PM
NOVAS FINEST

Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point

pitkins has those screws