Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

inspection help...no not looking to get a hot sticker either

Old 07-25-2013, 06:44 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: inspection help...no not looking to get a hot sticker either

Originally Posted by boostedgst97
.... i havent had any extra money to get it fully fixed bc i have a baby due in sept and all my money is going to that fund along with my wife and current sons needs.
Originally Posted by boostedgst97
thanks for the help i will update next week when i get back from vac and take it in
Ironic posts are ironic.

anywho, just suck it up, even a replacement hood if need be, isn't crazy expensive. You are going to have to fix it sooner or later, unless you like driving around in a car that looks like it's been beat to shit, so just do what needs to be done. Getting it inspected will either FORCE you to get it done sooner, or, if passed, let you put it off.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.
Default Re: inspection help...no not looking to get a hot sticker either

The hood being bent has absolutely nothing to do with inspection. The latch just has to work properly one time. Then if the hood latch doesnt work properly you remove it and use hood pins. Thats straight from the book that the state troopers gave our shop.

Last edited by Dough_Boy.; 07-26-2013 at 04:28 AM.