Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ignition problems with single vtec in ef

Old 01-13-2004, 07:50 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell
Default ignition problems with single vtec in ef

ok i am going threw distributors left and right, i have a d15b in a 88 crx si. is there something that i don't know about? any help would be great. i have done this swap before, but never had these problems... HELP ME !!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 07:56 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

d15b? is that the vx motor? isnt it like a 3stage vtec process or some shit like that? talk to chahonda, he knows the deal with sohc vtecs
Old 01-13-2004, 08:00 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

ok but i have a nother question for you... i pmed you with my number could you give me a call........ thanx
Old 01-13-2004, 08:07 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

ok chahonda pm me with a price to do whatever i need done.. i have the obd1 harness but no ecu so whatever i need pm me with the price of the shit and i will get it........ oh and thanx for the help noreverse........... actually chahonda give me a call i won't be on here my name is dave and my number is 344-6948...thanx