Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

id1000 clip?

Old 04-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these parts
Default id1000 clip?

does the id1000 injector plug work with a 98 gsr harness injector clip? or will i have to get some type of adaptor? thanks for the insight
Old 04-29-2012, 04:44 AM
Registered Member

TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts
Default Re: id1000 clip?

www.google.com
Old 04-29-2012, 05:21 AM
Banned

hatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these parts

wow really google? then why the fuck would there be a section about tech talk. ya dick
Old 04-29-2012, 05:56 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by hatchboiracer
wow really google? then why the fuck would there be a section about tech talk. ya dick
I mean, did you even try to figure it out before asking?
Old 04-29-2012, 07:06 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Tech Talk is for questions that require real answers not stupid questions
Old 04-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Google just told me that the injectors have a USCAR connector (I already know what that is) and that they come with the connectors you need. You will need to order the injectors to fit a Honda because they need a Honda-specific fuel adapter.

See I learned something new today.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:54 AM
Banned

yes I've look on google but all it said wwas plug and play but my problem is my harness dont have any injector clips at all.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Registered Member

TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts

yes I've look on google but all it said wwas plug and play but my problem is my harness dont have any injector clips at all.
You obviously didn't find anything. Because I searched and was able to find it within the first 5 topics. Plus Fabrik found it as well. I just didn't feel the need to spoon feed the information to you.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

It will only be plug and play if the particular retailer sells them with an adapter pigtail, otherwise you'll have to install the connectors onto your injector harness. You should probably get a shop to install the connectors because they will likely have something close to a proper set of crimpers. I've seen perfectly good engine builds that were plagued with reliability problems because people don't use the right tools to install crimp pins onto wires.