Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

IAC Valve Hose Question

Old 02-20-2009, 08:25 PM
Its a Man part.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute
Default IAC Valve Hose Question

Ok I had a post before asking about the IAC Valve however I didnt get the answer I was looking for maybe because I didnt word it correctly. So my question is this.

On a B Series Motor the IAC Valve is located on the back on the manifold. The IAC Valve has two prongs that coolent hoes attach to. One is for coolent to go into the IAC Valve and the other is for coolent to leave the IAC Valve... That much I know.

The coolent hose the connect to the IAC valve to enter coolent Ive located... However the hose that allows coolent to leave the IAC valve is what I cant locate.. So what im asking is where does the hose come from that allows coolent to exit the iacv?

If there isnt a place, where do I run the coolent exit hose to? Also note that it is an aftermarket AEBS manifold and the fast idle has been deleted. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by 8====D; 02-20-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:11 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: IAC Valve Hose Question

this has been solved, go back and read your other thread. loop it into the small hose coming from the intake manifold, or if you have it the smaller nipple on your thermostat housing since you dont have a fast idle valve to run it to. not that hard.