Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

I need help hot wireing my car(broken Ignition)

Old 07-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default I need help hot wireing my car(broken Ignition)

First off no the car is not stolen!!!!!!!!! I bought this car from my lil cuz and some how he broke off the key in the ignition. So i call a guy out to help me out (as seen here the fucker dint even show up https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/24-seven-lock-key-mad-195105/) any how back on track pop a lock said I have a bad ignition. Well i just paid 500 for the car and with all of the stupid stuff I had to buy for it I have another 500 in it. I dont want to take it to the dealer to get broke off there also.So I have a key for the doors so I just need to know how to hot wire it. any help would be great. Thanks guys. O yea almost forgot its a 98 sentra

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 07-08-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:39 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default Re: I need help hot wireing my car(broken Ignition)

getting it to start will be the easy part. if you take off the pannel covering the underdash then you can acess the igniton wires. they are attached to the back of the ingition cylinder. (your probably going to want to wire in some switches to make it alot easier to start if you plan on keeping it this way for a while) the GREEN wire is the constant 12v wire and BLACK/RED or BLACK/WHITE are the ignition wires. if you connect them together then its just like turning the ket to the on postion. (all your lights and radio and stuff will work) then you need to find the starter wire/wires. your car has two. they are BLACK/YELLOW and BLACK/BLUE. you just need to touch these wires to the others that are already seeing 12v and the car will crank and start. then you need to take the starter wires off, otherwise the starter will grind untill you do.

then you have the little problem of the stearing lock. you can break it but ive heard of people driving down the road and it suddenly jamming the wheel and having to drive off the road cause they couldnt stear. and thats pretty shady.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: I need help hot wireing my car(broken Ignition)

Why not try to take the lock cylinder apart and get the broken key out?