Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

I need Driven's help for once.. (2001 Civic EX/GREDDY Emanage Ultimate)

Old 11-27-2010, 05:55 AM
Slammedxpert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default I need Driven's help for once.. (2001 Civic EX/GREDDY Emanage Ultimate)

Hello all. Alright, so here is the deal. Customer comes in as a flood car. The vehicle is a 2001 Civic EX Four door Single cam Vtec. The vehicle is turbocharged and had a Emanage blue, that was on the floor and got water damaged. Blue is discontinued. We upgraded to the Emanage ultimate, plug and play harness from Boomslang/procivic.com. Well, the car isn't getting fuel or spark and has a map burned for it that should start it as well as the EMANAGE is "jumpered" correctly.

A good friend and I can't figure it out, which is odd. However, we are both not too familiar with these platforms to start with as many people are wise enough to not modify them with the lack of aftermarket support/tech support. My question is, has anyone ran into this problem and what did you do to rectify the situation USING THE EMANAGE and not going to Kpro or AEM. LOL. Please let me know! Thanks.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:58 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: I need Driven's help for once.. (2001 Civic EX/GREDDY Emanage Ultimate)

Also, it starts and runs great on the stock ecu.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:13 PM
シビックタイプR

boostorbust has disabled reputation
Default Re: I need Driven's help for once.. (2001 Civic EX/GREDDY Emanage Ultimate)

check the jumper harness. the ecu pins may be different from the Blue eManage and the Ultimate. You might want to get a pinout schematic from Greddy website and verify the wiring is correct.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:24 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Vtech fluid low. plus he needs to calibrate the 6* solenoid behind the dash.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:25 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

the crusher opens at 8am..they paying $10/100 over here
Old 11-29-2010, 01:25 PM
Slammedxpert

It has the Greddy Emanage Ultimate Plug and play harness, the Blue harness isn't being used. Guess I should have mentioned that. We've also made our own harness to try, but nothing.