Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

hub centric rings

Old 11-02-2010, 06:11 AM
無限

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civichm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hub centric rings

Close thread please

Last edited by civichm; 11-14-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:43 AM
無限

Default Re: hub centric rings

bump
Old 11-03-2010, 06:46 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Not really following what you are saying, but i am going to say that you do not need them, but if you feel like you do just get them they are only like $7:00.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:08 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

I don't think you need them when you run a wheel that small. You'll be alright w/o them.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

This is very simple. If the hub flange on your car is smaller than the hub bore on the wheel, you need a hubcentric ring to properly center the wheel. You can't rely on the bolt pattern to center the wheel on the hub; that doesn't work.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:31 AM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

^ that and your stock hub size is 56.1, the inside hub measurement of your 15x6.5 bRota group N's SHOULD be 67.1. Hit your local tire shop and give them these sizes. Another option is to find someone with a micrometer of sorts and measure the inside bore of your bRota's hub-hole.

EDIT: if you go the measurement route, measure 3 or 4 times because if you're off by even a mm, there wouldn't really be a use in going through the trouble.

I chuckled as I typed "hub-hole".
Old 11-05-2010, 04:44 AM
無限

see thats what I was afraid of (different opinions sayin yes an no) BUT I will definitly take the measurments an see what I can come up with/ So you said take measurments to tire shop an they should have that size hub ring there?

Thanks again
Old 11-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by civichm
see thats what I was afraid of (different opinions sayin yes an no) BUT I will definitly take the measurments an see what I can come up with/ So you said take measurments to tire shop an they should have that size hub ring there?
The rings are made in just about every combination of sizes that you can think of, so finding something online shouldn't be a problem. Local shops may not carry that much selection, but you might find what you need if it's a fairly common size. You'll probably find rings in either plastic or aluminum, and either one will work fine if they're made properly.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:21 AM
無限

Ya I just ordered some offline (plastic) and we will see how that works. thanks again
Old 11-06-2010, 07:45 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

It's a good idea to use em. Kinda like a seatbelt, you dont NEED it per say but...

Quick Reply: hub centric rings