Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

hood issues.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage
Exclamation hood issues.

so my car had been in a front end collission about two years ago and the hood latches but it has a gap on the passenger side and while driving down the road it bounces. was looking into what could be the cause of this and any info for what i can do to get it fixed or any shops that people recomend to get it fixed at for a cheap price(college student) i will have pictures up asap in class so i cannot get any taken right now.
thanks Nik
Old 09-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage
Default Re: hood issues.

bump
Old 09-17-2009, 07:04 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: hood issues.

well the hood is porbably bent,the radiator support is pushed back,the aprons are bent,the frame rails are psuhed down or over,hinges are bent.

that is just a few of the possibilities...bring it by my shop and i can look at it and tell you how much to fix...

affordable automotive repair
410 salters creek road
hampton va 23661