Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Help NEEDED!!

Old 01-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage
Default Help NEEDED!!

alright so this has been asked many times now, i have a 96 ls integra i am going the boost side and i am getting my prelimineary(spelled it wrong?) stuff done (i.e. gauges and such) and i am wiring up a turbo timer, going off of a website i have some pictures to show what wires i have going were but today i was going to try to get it working and found a black box like looking aftermarket alarm system that if it is unhooked than the car WILLNOT start at all and if it is hooked up than the car will start no probelm. should i wire it to this? or? need help big time!!! (greddy turbotimer)

Last edited by LifeMage; 01-06-2008 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage
Default Re: Help NEEDED!!

heres the pics

the blue is showing the start power, the pink like is the accessory and than the light blue is the always on power.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

QUICKVIII has disabled reputation

I am assuming you aren't using the alarm system any more. If you aren't, just get rid of it. It is one less thing that could go wrong in the future. Trace the wires back to where they hook into the harness, clip them off and reattach the original harness wires back together. Remember to match color code exactly. Also solder all joints!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 05:57 AM
Registered Member

EGCivicSi has disabled reputation

that looks like an alarm of some sort and it bypasses the starter signal. if you open the box up you will see what wires need to go back together in order for your car to start!
Old 01-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

alright new question, whats the name of the box or make or what not? anyont have any ideas? or anything that i can get help wise would be awsome.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:44 PM
cameron chaos

issues135 can only hope to improve

it looks like the ones we use to sell at bestbuy a long time ago the problem with them were that once the battery in the remote went dead you couldnt replace it so you had to go call the company and give them the code on that box and they would program you a new one and sent it to you. it looks like a brand called fulmarite it some weird off brand just take it out there a big hazard