Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

help with my 90 teg

Old 04-25-2005, 05:55 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GeonPimp is on a distinguished road
Question help with my 90 teg

ok here goes..... I have a 90 teg LS.. and I had to change the coolant hoses underneath the intake manifold.. so i got done with that and I changed most of the vaccum hoses.. Well the next day I started to smell fuel.. not from the engine.. but from inside the the car.. I checked all the fuel injectors, and all the lines and I can't find any leaks anywhere.. there is no fuel smell from the engine compartment at all, its only inside the car... does anyone have any sugestions on this or has it happened to anyone before... please let me know..

thanks
Old 04-25-2005, 06:30 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA
Default Re: help with my 90 teg

Originally Posted by GeonPimp
ok here goes..... I have a 90 teg LS.. and I had to change the coolant hoses underneath the intake manifold.. so i got done with that and I changed most of the vaccum hoses.. Well the next day I started to smell fuel.. not from the engine.. but from inside the the car.. I checked all the fuel injectors, and all the lines and I can't find any leaks anywhere.. there is no fuel smell from the engine compartment at all, its only inside the car... does anyone have any sugestions on this or has it happened to anyone before... please let me know..

thanks
sounds to me like you have a vacuum line in the wrong place. like one of them that goes to the charcoal cannister.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

GeonPimp is on a distinguished road

I replaced all the lines to the right places... its wierd though.. if i messed up on the lines.. wouldn't i smell fuel in the engine compartment?
Old 04-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Double check all your hoses.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:30 PM
Boosted F2B

99EJ6T is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
sounds to me like you have a vacuum line in the wrong place. like one of them that goes to the charcoal cannister.