Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Help Me

Old 11-04-2002, 07:59 PM
emmett18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94b18c1 has disabled reputation
Question Help Me

Just Got a Gsr bout a month and a half ago its completly stock, when should i add hondata to my liost of mods, or can i just go get it now? Short Ram intake on the way!
Old 11-05-2002, 04:49 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

i don't know if hondata would be at the top of the mods list??? something more like suspension, brakes, headers, exhaust, intake(already mentioned) something like that maybe get hondata a little down the road

how much does hondata cost anyway??
Old 11-05-2002, 05:11 AM

brcivic411 is an unknown quantity at this point

actually, hondata can give a great deal of power increase for n/a engines. it's all really up to what your priorities are. I would also personally first focus on suspension upgrades first. And maybe you could save up for hondata later when you've made some more changes that would really benefit you (I/H/E, cams, etc...)
Old 11-06-2002, 08:37 PM
emmett18

94b18c1 has disabled reputation

k thanks
it costs bout 500 for my car
Old 11-07-2002, 03:22 AM
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

As a Hondata user and tuner I would wait till you have a few more mods. If you have the money to spend or find a really good deal then get it.

I personally liked the mods I did in order:

Apexi N1 Coilovers
Home made CAI
Test Pipe
Clutch and lightweight flywheel
Exhaust

Also I wish I did motor mounts sooner cause I have 3 that are ripped and were letting the engine hit the fire wall under a launch...