Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Help double clutching….

Old 05-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C-rex is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Help double clutching….

Can someone tell me how you would go about double clutching when you’re racing? I am a great driver and love to go fast, but all of my friends tell me take if I learned how to double clutch, I would be even better at what I do. I am not sure about what to do and how fast you would have to do it to not lose speed.

So any help would be nice, thanks
Old 05-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Default Re: Help double clutching….

Let me guess your still granny shifting not double clutching like you should, your lucky the nos didnt blow the welds off the intake, so now me and the mad scientist have to tear apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Registered Member

C-rex is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha ha ha, you’re funny. See now the only different between the movie and real life, is that I would really whop your ass in an street race. Now I don’t see myself granny shifting, like I would know what it is, but I don’t go threw clutches like some people I know who say they know how to double clutch and stuff. That is why I came here.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

This thread could get historical. Unfortunately he's a trial member and can only post 5 times a day.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:02 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

no need to double clutch unless you're driving a tractor or something really really old.

and no you wouldnt whoop anything in a street race.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

OMFG! HHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA
Old 05-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Something called sychros invest in them.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:08 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Double-clutching:

Clutch in - shift out of gear to neutral - clutch out - clutch in - shift into gear from neutral - clutch out.

There's no need to double-clutch in any modern car. Maybe your friends are thinking about heel-toe. Now that's something completely different.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by C-rex
Ha ha ha, you’re funny. See now the only different between the movie and real life, is that I would really whop your ass in an street race. Now I don’t see myself granny shifting, like I would know what it is, but I don’t go threw clutches like some people I know who say they know how to double clutch and stuff. That is why I came here.

You havent even stated what you drive yet. Do you have a domestic that needs "double clutching" or do you drive a crx.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:14 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

wait your statement makes no sense c-rex...You dont go through clutches like some people you know who do double clutch? Meaning their clutches wear out faster. You want that because....? Your friends have watched too much F&F, trust me.

Quick Reply: Help double clutching….