Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

help d16y7into a 90 crx hf

Old 08-25-2003, 07:21 PM
your mom says hi!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vteccivichatch will become famous soon enoughvteccivichatch will become famous soon enough
Default help d16y7into a 90 crx hf

a friend of mine is trying to put a d16y7 in a 1990 crx he has the motor trans ecu does he needs anything else cuz he needs this done by friday any help would be appricated
Old 08-25-2003, 08:29 PM
your mom says hi!!!!

vteccivichatch will become famous soon enoughvteccivichatch will become famous soon enough

come on can anyone help me with this
Old 08-27-2003, 09:05 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

you use the stock tranny and intake and harness youll have to switch the motor mount and the lower pulley. i put one of these motors in a 89 crx

he is on here. noreverse

you cant use the tranny, ecu or the harness that comes with the d16y7
Old 08-27-2003, 09:10 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

yep he put one in my car. near the same specs as the si motor so no real performance difference, however if i ever get around to buying a new y8 head the bottom end should be stronger and has way less miles. and besides, my car is an 88!