Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Hellaflush info?

Old 11-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond
Default Hellaflush info?

delete this shit.

Last edited by diamond; 11-13-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:27 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Hellaflush info?

Originally Posted by diamond
Please leave the thread if you're going to bash the hellaflush/slammed style, if you dont like it then good for you. But i'm interested in possibly purchasing a pre-lowered car or lowering one myself and i had a few questions that i'm not too sure about. If i were to have it slammed to the point that there was barely clearance between the fender and tire, but not with the massive amounts of negative camber that cause the wheels to look crooked, would this in any way damage the car/cause the tires to wear much more quickly than normal? And also how much does it cost to properly "slam" a car (thinking about a jetta or civic). Thanks for any help
Fuck hellaflush.

What are you gonna do about it?

And here's all the answers you need
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...31#post7459731
Old 11-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

Please leave the thread if you're going to bash the hellaflush/slammed style, if you dont like it then good for you. But i'm interested in possibly purchasing a pre-lowered car or lowering one myself and i had a few questions that i'm not too sure about. If i were to have it slammed to the point that there was barely clearance between the fender and tire, but not with the massive amounts of negative camber that cause the wheels to look crooked, would this in any way damage the car/cause the tires to wear much more quickly than normal? And also how much does it cost to properly "slam" a car (thinking about a jetta or civic). Thanks for any help
Really? You're asking if your car is super dumb low to the ground will it mess anything up?

Pot holes don't exist.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:03 PM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

OP is a fucking retard. talking about hellaflush business but not wanting to run a bunch of negative camber. I really hope this asshole is a victim of his own stupidity very soon, ie: darwinism
Old 11-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond

you can be hellaflush and tuck tires &roll fenders and not run MASSIVE negative camber.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:21 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

would this in any way damage the car/cause the tires to wear much more quickly than normal?
If your actually hellaslammedflush and with your general apparent knowledge level then yea your going to run tires bald constantly, crack your oil pan, chew up fenders, tear off lips and generally have a fucking miserable driving experience outside of perfectly flat roads. And your going to be too dumb, lazy and poor to fix anything so your going to have a miserable shit pile in your parents driveway that they will be mad as hell about.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

IllestVa has disabled reputation

I personally like this look. Your gonna give up some functionality though. Well now there is acouple things to look at, wheel bearing upgrades, extended wheel studs and spacers to sit flush with the fender "should be flared and/or rolled", quality springs and shocks, camber kits, strut bars and lastly rims. gonna cost you a pretty penny.

Hey if it makes you feel better I am doing the same with my hatch, but i am def not slamming the shit to hell.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by IllestVa
I personally like this look. Your gonna give up some functionality though. Well now there is acouple things to look at, wheel bearing upgrades, extended wheel studs and spacers to sit flush with the fender "should be flared and/or rolled", quality springs and shocks, camber kits, strut bars and lastly rims. gonna cost you a pretty penny.

Hey if it makes you feel better I am doing the same with my hatch, but i am def not slamming the shit to hell.
Thank you for the only legitimate answer to this question, I don't plan on going that stupid low, just to where it looks clean but i wont be leaving parts on the road everywhere i go.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:49 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

The things that you have to do to not fuck up your car royally are application-specific you dolt. Do a little research, learn about offsets and what tire and wheel widths are best for keeping the car semi-functional at that height. Learn which tires handle stretching well and are cheap. (because you will have to run camber and you WILL fuck up tires) If you just slap something together it's going to look like shit, drive like shit, and be shit.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:44 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

OP is dumb. He wants a hellaflush slammed car but he isn't gonna slam the shit out of it. This thread doesn't even make sense. Do yourself a favor and leave the car alone.

Quick Reply: Hellaflush info?