Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Head's? 0psi, brandon, greaser

Old 06-21-2003, 11:38 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Head's? 0psi, brandon, greaser

I know i dont have a honda head but i have volvo but i know it dont really matter when it comes to engine design for flowing air.... i think 0psi, brandon, or greaser might be able to help on this one.... but whatsh teh advantage of having no compbustion camber in the head....
Old 06-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Kimchee Wiggler

Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed

What do you mean no combustion chamber in the head? UH that makes no sense! You must have a combustion chamber in the head for the combustion process, do you mean quench of the head? Making the combustion chamber cc smaller thus raising compression or vice versa? Reworking the combustion chamber into different shapes such as clover leaf design and or flat quench pads?
Old 06-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

More information please.
Old 06-22-2003, 01:03 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

brandon?!?! hahahahahahaha.

but yeah, what are you talking about? please explain a little more.
Old 06-22-2003, 07:18 AM
Banned

thelastmirage is an unknown quantity at this point

are you talking something like a diesel engine
Old 06-22-2003, 07:20 AM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

on some of the volvo racing heads they are 8 valves motors but thats besides the point... the valves fit perfectly flat to the head... there is no indintation like a normal head has where the valve area is recessed back in the head... the vlaves are completly flat to the head body.... as most head baout about 50 cc of combustion camber in the head this has 0cc.....
Old 06-22-2003, 09:16 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

All Internal combustion engines have a combustion chamber! ! !
Old 06-22-2003, 09:18 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Boosted2003
on some of the volvo racing heads they are 8 valves motors but thats besides the point... the valves fit perfectly flat to the head... there is no indintation like a normal head has where the valve area is recessed back in the head... the vlaves are completly flat to the head body.... as most head baout about 50 cc of combustion camber in the head this has 0cc.....
Post a pic please. I would like to see what you are talking about. I have never seen a volvo head.
Old 06-22-2003, 10:00 AM
Kimchee Wiggler

I think the compression would be about 984:1 according to C-speedracing's Compressio Ratio Calculator. That was just plugging in 0 for the head ccs
Old 06-22-2003, 10:01 AM
Kimchee Wiggler

OH yeah has anyone ever seen someone do a compression test and itwas 300psi? I have just the other night!

Quick Reply: Head's? 0psi, brandon, greaser