Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Header question please help

Old 12-29-2013, 03:28 PM
Racetracks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Header question please help

Get a bung of the same material as the header and you'll thank yourself in the long run. If you have a stainless header, get a stainless bung, etc.

I think $50 is fair to install the bung. By the time you have someone drill, deburr, prep both parts, weld, do any post-finish work, you've got your moneys worth for time and consumables.

Plus, your time is probably more valuable than spending lots of effort trying to find someone to do it for marginally cheaper. Depends on how much effort and time you want to spend in order to save like $10 maybe.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Registered member

MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER

Finally thanks for putting it in a sensible statement...I will pay the 50 if that's what is asked. I was just trying to be save a little bit. So excuse me if that was so wrong. As for the guy yep4doors hey man if you want to bash and stuff that's
Old 12-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Registered member

MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER

Cool with me man..I was just trying to get a straight answer as far as the best answer. So thanks for clearing that up even the there were derogatory stamens made but the point is clear. It's not getting done yet either way so it don't matter
Old 12-29-2013, 04:56 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by MUFF_DIVER
Cool with me man..I was just trying to get a straight answer as far as the best answer. So thanks for clearing that up even the there were derogatory stamens made but the point is clear. It's not getting done yet either way so it don't matter
Learn the Internet.

Learn how to use the forum so you don't double post.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Registered member

Sorry clicked post on my phone on accident ...but thanks for the input even tho it was insulting. I think I have all the info I need
Old 12-29-2013, 05:23 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

Lol at thinkng a header is going to do anything performance wise on a car that might be putting 140hp to the ground
Old 12-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

I wouldn't do it for any less than $50- you provide the bung.

My machine was $1600, I tig everything.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:21 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
I wouldn't do it for any less than $50- you provide the bung.

My machine was $1600, I tig everything.
see...my the price i gave him was spot on, i guess he thought it was a 2 second process or something
Old 12-29-2013, 07:14 PM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

Originally Posted by MUFF_DIVER
I'M HERE FOR THE STAMENS