Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

h22 civic help.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:03 AM
h22 POWA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd
Default h22 civic help.

alright i been searching and can't find or get a straight answer. I want to know what alternator belt i need to buy so i can delete it from using the a/c compressor.

So i need a small belt so i can get rid of it. Anyone know what belt works.?
Old 02-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: h22 civic help.

Wrap a piece of string around the pulleys where the belt would go, measure the string. Add a little more to that length because the belt length is measured at the pitch diameter, which isn't at the outside or the inside of the belt cross section. Go to the parts store and ask for that type of belt in the length you need. Get one size up or one size down if you need, just in case the belt is not able to be properly tensioned with the available adjustment.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 02-08-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:45 AM
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Wrap a piece of string around the pulleys where the belt would go, measure the string. Add a little more to that length because the belt length is measured at the pitch diameter, which isn't at the outside or the inside of the belt cross section. Go to the parts store and ask for that type of belt in the length you need. Get one size up or one size down if you need, just in case the belt is not able to be properly tensioned with the available adjustment.
ahh i knew you would come in here with this information lol. Also knew someone was going to tell me to measure, but i was trying to just find what belt they used, i heard a f22 belt is what people use. but i guess i will do the harder and measure it myself lol.

but thanks for helping, I was waiting for you to come in here but hoping you just knew of a belt lol
Old 02-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Do you know if any of the H22 Preludes were available without A/C? That would be the first thing to check out, right before getting out the ball of string.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Registered Member

backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms

Shouldn't there be 3 belts? Crank/Alt, crank/PS and crank/AC? Or is it different as compared to on the D and B series?
Old 02-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered Member

johncarlito has disabled reputation

maybe this should help! 37 inches
Old 02-08-2010, 03:23 PM
CTR Coming Soon!

StermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johncarlito
maybe this should help! 37 inches
penis size? .....ty i know its big
Old 02-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6

i also drive a h22a1 civic if you can give me a few days i can look on my car i have my ac deleted....
Old 02-08-2010, 06:16 PM
gotta go gotta go

cr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond reputecr1m3rat3z has a reputation beyond repute

I'd tell you mine but I'm running underdrive pulleys. Though I may have the old belt laying around somewhere, I'll let you know if it comes up.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Registered member

wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright

If you need this ASAP, you will need to measure and then buy a few belts and try them out. If you have the reciept you can take them back. This is something that you will have to do when you put a motor in a car that was not made to have this engine. Ohhh and use google.com you might find something.

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f146...lete-c-351187/

I would buy this one and see if it works.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/cat...&parentId=53-0

Last edited by wright; 02-09-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Web sites

Quick Reply: h22 civic help.