Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

GM Technicians

Old 01-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default GM Technicians

I need a quick favor from a GM Tech.

I have a NNBS 07 GMC Sierra Ext Cab SLT with the Bose sound system. I am curious about 4 wires that go from the amplifier to the sub. If at all possibly can you tell me what the 4 wires are and which is (+) and which is (-)?

I assume it's just 2 feeds being positive and negative but I don't want to make an assumption.

Here is the picture of the wire/connector for the Bose sub:

And one more thing

As I was messing around with the Bose stuff, I came across this connector under the passenger seat that wasnt connected to anything... any ideas what it may go to? My truck has heated seats and full power to both. Everything works for both seats.

The hiding spot:

Old 01-05-2010, 06:07 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Re: GM Technicians

Ok so how about the wire colors coming from the head unit to the amplifier the is dedicated for the sub?