Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

front end question

Old 05-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these parts
Default front end question

willl a crx front end work on a 1989 civic hatch cause i am thinking about doin a front end conversion on my ef
Old 05-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Registered Member

slowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these parts
Default Re: front end question

does any one know
Old 05-17-2009, 05:41 AM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

yes but you have to use the whole front end.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

do i have to change the radiator support and do i use the head lights from the crx too or my stock ones
Old 05-17-2009, 02:59 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Not positive. Don't think so. I know you have to use the bumper and fenders, because they are different. Same with the corner lights.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:22 PM
SG

C16EFSedan has disabled reputation

You use bumper, headlights, corners, and fenders.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

what hood can i use my stock one or a crx
Old 05-17-2009, 07:01 PM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

im too lazy to help you properly... so here you go:
http://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=5068

and i know its opposite of what you wanted but here's a pic of a crx i slapped a hatch fron end on to... it took less than an hour(yes i know it was ugly)
Old 05-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

o ok i just like the crx front ends better and i seen a few a long time ago and they looked good on a ef hatch
Old 05-17-2009, 07:11 PM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

Originally Posted by slowrex
o ok i just like the crx front ends better and i seen a few a long time ago and they looked good on a ef hatch
you need the bumper support, bumper, filler piece, corner lights, bumper lights, fenders, and the little plastic part at the bottom of the fenders.... everything else will work

Quick Reply: front end question