Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

foor door will not start

Old 06-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2egcivics has disabled reputation
Default foor door will not start

plz close i got the car running

Last edited by 2egcivics; 07-04-2011 at 08:49 PM. Reason: dont need anymore got the car running
Old 06-26-2011, 08:31 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: foor door will not start

Step 1: Edit post so it can be understood.
Step 2: Wait for suggestions now that people can understand what you wrote.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:40 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

LULZ

uh what?
Old 06-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

I speak jibberish, here's the translation:

He just got a 93 Civic with a LS engine in it. When he cranks the engine, all that happens is the engine turns over with no results. It appears as if the car is not putting in fuel or igniting, but he did put the distributor in another car and saw the distributor was fine. He also checked the fuel injectors and the fuel pump and sees that they are injecting fuel. What could be causing his issue?

In my opinion though, the ditstributor checking out to be fine doesn't mean the car is getting spark. You need troubleshoot that further. When I wanted to check for spark, the old-fashioned way I did it was pull the spark plug out attached to the spark plug wires and have someone crank the engine while I held a screwdriver close to the spark plug while holding it with a rubber glove. If I saw a spark arc to the screwdriver, then i knew it was working. The color of the arc helped me determine how strong the spark was.

Last edited by Qwiksillva; 06-26-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

i tryed holding the plug to a bolt on the motor and nothing,as still the fule is not cutting on yet?
Old 06-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

Originally Posted by 2egcivics
i tryed holding the plug to a bolt on the motor and nothing,as still the fule is not cutting on yet?
Wait so you're saying you're not getting spark? If that's the case, you need to start working your way piece by piece from spark plug through the ignition electrical componenent/harness and detect where there actually is a firing current.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:15 AM
Registered Member

go threw the whole engine harness?or the dizzie,cuz like i said i put the dizzie on another car and it worked fine,i just isnt doing anything one this car.should i pull the harness out of my engine bay and pull the loom apart?im lost,im real about to give in and pull all of the wireing out of the car and put some in out of a car from the junk yard that hasnt been molested?what do yall think i should do here i need some in pit from some on that knows their shit!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Registered Member

8891aintit 8891aintit 8891aintit 8891aintit 8891aintit 8891aintit 8891aintit 8891aintit 8891aintit 8891aintit 8891aintit

is the car throwing any codes while you have the key on? If the CEL is on in the cluster than its throwing a code and this might help you figure the problem out.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

no codes,tryed another main relay yesterday that we pulled from a running civic and still nothing,and just or gp asssholes i was drunk when i made the thread and tryed to fix it but realy what the fuck does it matter can you help me gett my car runnig,if not hit the back button asshole
Old 06-29-2011, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Are you still drunk? because you still can't spell very well. But on the other hand maybe it's a spark plug wire? Maybe there is no fuel? It could be a lot of things, maybe since you don't know what you're doing take it somewhere or get someone else to do it.

Quick Reply: foor door will not start