Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Example of a proper Tech Talk thread

Old 02-23-2012, 06:07 AM
Keeping It Real !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Example of a proper Tech Talk thread

Make: Honda
Model: Integra GS-R
Year: 98
Engine/Modifications in relation to the issue: B18C / T-50 Ebay Turbo, 600 CC DeatschWerks injectors, Hondata street tuned etc..
Issues/Questions: The car does not want to go in boost etc etc
Failed solutions until now: The car has been tuned again but it did not solve the issue. What's next ?

We recommend but not required using this or a similar format so that members have a better understanding. This will hopefully save everyone's time and decrease the amount of useless threads/flaming/trolling etc etc in this section. Action will be taken case by case according to the https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help...ral-rules-661/. If anyone has any more recommendations please voice your opinion in the Help section. Thanks

Last edited by ravenracer; 02-24-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:38 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Example of a proper Tech Talk thread

I'm going to add to this too:

Do not type like you're texting to your friends. I don't want to see stuff like "ur" and all the other stupid stuff that 12 year olds type because they're too lazy.

If someone is going to take the time to help you with your technical problem, please respect them by taking the time to type out what you're trying to say in complete sentences.

I will personally admit to skipping over threads because I can't/won't decipher entire sentences full of truncated words with 3 letters. I'm sure I'm not the only person who does this, so why narrow your audience....?

Last edited by Fabrik8; 03-13-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:45 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Re: Example of a proper Tech Talk thread

We will be enforcing this a little bit more so please put some effort in making your thread.