Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Integra Door Seal / Weatherstripping

Old 05-18-2012, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
myst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the rough
Default Integra Door Seal / Weatherstripping

Does anyone have any experience with replacing the weatherstripping aka door seal on an integra?

I could use some pointers before I dive into this and accidentally rip the seals. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Mr. Fixit

da93teg has disabled reputation
Default Re: Integra Door Seal / Weatherstripping

if you are replacing with brand new its very simple
grab one corner and pull off completely
there should be small plastic clips still in door sill take those out the new seal should have those on it install in reverse order making sure to push clips all the way in

once you pull the old stuff off you should have no problem with it
good luck
Old 05-31-2012, 05:43 PM
last breath first

gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup

i used a thin pallette knife from work to take mine off. Just start from one side and slowly work your way to the other. Make sure you take off all the remaining seal!
Old 05-31-2012, 06:54 PM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

anyone know of a good site to get replacement seals from? the dealer no longer carries mine for my 1992 four door integra.