Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

engine wire harness????? please help

Old 06-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lacedemen has disabled reputation
Default engine wire harness????? please help

I just orderd a jdm obd1 gsr engine swap, and I am putting it in a 2000 civic ex. The engine harness in the car is all cut up, so I need a new one I want to know what one to get

Last edited by lacedemen; 06-27-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:00 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: engine wire harness????? please help

Yes.

Finish your "English as a 2nd language classes" and get back to us when you can accurately explain what the fuck you want
Old 07-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: engine wire harness????? please help

Your best bet is to probably get another engine harness for your car.Between the new EK engine harness and what harness is left on the new engine(they usually still have the various sensor plugs and some amount of harness left on them)you can extend the necesary wiring and you'll have the ability to put OBDI plugs on the EK harness for the alternator/injectors/distributor so that it'll all plug up.
You can also get an engine harness from various places(Hasport,Rywire,etc)that'll already be set up for your exact engine/chassis combo.