Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ENGINE IS BEING HOMO

Old 03-10-2004, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI
Question ENGINE IS BEING HOMO

My engine was rebuilt with new bearings and stuff (not done by me) its been in the car almost a month and i have had no problems considering i cant drive it with my broken arm but i drove it for like the 4 time yesterday and the timing is off and i dont get any pull from 4500 and up. Well i drop it into 4th yesterday and i got on it just to see what it would do . I smelled a burning smell coming from the vents so i pulled over and the bitch was smoking out of the oil cap and breatherfilter i got on my valve cover so i let it cool down, and yes i have plenty of fluid in the engine, about 45 mins goes by and i start it up and its fine what the fuck is wrong with this god damn motor?
Old 03-10-2004, 07:40 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: ENGINE IS BEING HOMO

your engine sucks.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

who built the fucker. id take the bitch back
Old 03-11-2004, 04:26 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by RedRexSI
My engine was rebuilt with new bearings and stuff (not done by me) its been in the car almost a month and i have had no problems considering i cant drive it with my broken arm but i drove it for like the 4 time yesterday and the timing is off and i dont get any pull from 4500 and up. Well i drop it into 4th yesterday and i got on it just to see what it would do . I smelled a burning smell coming from the vents so i pulled over and the bitch was smoking out of the oil cap and breatherfilter i got on my valve cover so i let it cool down, and yes i have plenty of fluid in the engine, about 45 mins goes by and i start it up and its fine what the fuck is wrong with this god damn motor?
did it get new pistons and rings as well?? the "and stuff" part just doesnt say a whole lot. who nuilt the engine???? what cams are in the motor?
who set up the cam timing? i can fix it...get it to me and i can fix you up
Old 03-11-2004, 07:15 AM

RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI

yah for how much im broke i just shattered my elbow and i have no job. Its a d1676 and a guy named Ronj built it. I dont know what all else he did to it but i do know he put new bearings into it. I dont know much about the motor just that its now working correctly.
Old 03-11-2004, 12:10 PM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by RedRexSI
yah for how much im broke i just shattered my elbow and i have no job. Its a d1676 and a guy named Ronj built it. I dont know what all else he did to it but i do know he put new bearings into it. I dont know much about the motor just that its now working correctly.
its really hard to say how much its going to cost to fix it with out seeing the vehicle. if you can get it to my shop then i could tell you whats wrong with it. i wont charge any thing to look at it. sounds to me like its a tooth off on the cam timing. not too hard to fix call my cell if you want me to check it out. 567-4666 im mike