Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Electric locks are not working properly of my car - requires a best locksmith

Old 03-13-2013, 01:08 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
herexmafe has disabled reputation
Default Electric locks are not working properly of my car - requires a best locksmith

i have my car Chevy cruze 2006 and i'm having problem with my electrical locks they are not working properly they locks or unlocks themselves , and whenever i press the button sometime they respond and sometime they won't. so i requires a locksmith to get rid of this issue if anyone have some idea of it or knows about a good locksmith company kindly inform me about it.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:59 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec
Default Re: Electric locks are not working properly of my car - requires a best locksmith

Why do you think you need a locksmith? You don't need a one, it's most likely the actuator, I had the same problem with my g35 when I still had it. Just buy the part and replace them, it's not that hard. If you had searched a little bit before asking a question you would have found the answer yourself, stop being lazy.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:11 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Electric locks are not working properly of my car - requires a best locksmith

I found your problem.

Chevy Cruze.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:33 AM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

Grammar are not working properly of your thread - requires a best tutor
Old 03-13-2013, 05:55 AM
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight
Default Electric locks are not working properly of my car - requires a best locksmith

Go to the dealer.
Old 06-25-2021, 01:13 AM
Registered Member

KevinDurant is on a distinguished road

I found and resolved the lock problem on my own without hiring any auto locksmith. If in case anyone needs help, they can PM me.