Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ek rails on Bride cuga's

Old 03-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EkAlllDay has disabled reputation
Default ek rails on Bride cuga's

Name: John
So I got a set of bride cuga's today and I was wondering if it was possible to take my stock ek rails off my current seats and put them on the bride seats?

I researched it and have not found a clear answer on google or Honda-tech. I would just like to know before I go through the trouble of figuring it out my self. Any info or input would be nice!

Also open to buy ek rails for a bride seat as well. Along with Takata harnesses and a harness bar for a 99-00 civic 2dr

Links to the answer and smart ass comments are welcomed. I just want the correct answer.

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:38 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: ek rails on Bride cuga's

Originally Posted by EkAlllDay
So I got a set of bride cuga's today and I was wondering if it was possible to take my stock ek rails off my current seats and put them on the bride seats?

I researched it and have not found a clear answer on google or Honda-tech. I would just like to know before I go through the trouble of figuring it out my self. Any info or input would be nice!

Also open to buy ek rails for a bride seat as well. Along with Takata harnesses and a harness bar for a 99-00 civic 2dr

Links to the answer and smart ass comments are welcomed. I just want the correct answer.

Thanks in advance!
THIS IS NOT THE TECH TALK SECTION, HOW DO YOU FUCK THIS UP?

JUST AND FYI....this guy posted in the regional section before it was moved to tech talk

Last edited by NasTHatch; 03-15-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by NasTHatch

Thanks in advance!
THIS IS NOT THE TECH TALK SECTION, HOW DO YOU FUCK THIS UP?
First smart ass comment, love it. Anyways I'm doing this on my phone and couldn't figure it out. If mods could move this to tech talk that would be great. By the way any advise on the seats?
Old 03-15-2012, 04:04 AM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 03-15-2012, 04:21 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

You can fabricate anything to work.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
You can fabricate anything to work.
Very true. I'm gonna try this weekend and see what happens I'll post the outcome.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

Thanks in advance!
Yes.

1. Cut
2. Weld
3. ?
4. Profit
Old 03-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

5. Sit a foot to high in my car
I think I'll look into rails haha
Old 03-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

Do the Del Sol rails have a lower profile than the EK?

I have del sol seats in my ek hatch and they sit low compared to the stock EK seats. But I don't know if its the rails, the seat itself, or a combination that makes the difference.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Odysseus Prime
Do the Del Sol rails have a lower profile than the EK?

I have del sol seats in my ek hatch and they sit low compared to the stock EK seats. But I don't know if its the rails, the seat itself, or a combination that makes the difference.
I think they sit lower. It would only make sense because the delsol has limited head space so I'd imagine they tried to accommodate taller people as well.

Quick Reply: ek rails on Bride cuga's