Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ebay exhausts?

Old 11-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute
Default ebay exhausts?

i need to ask some questions to someone who knows quite a bit about exhausts... if you could pm me on here and ill give you my aim name i'd really appreciate you answering a few questions, thanks!
Old 11-04-2006, 06:56 AM
This is going to spo

tecnic1 tecnic1 tecnic1
Default Re: ebay exhausts?

They are fine.
I've had 2 now.
Old 11-04-2006, 07:01 AM
Turbo VTEC-E

black6gen can only hope to improve

I havent had any problems with them except some headers require some modification.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

alright cool, thanks guys.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:31 PM
hype-r

Boost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond repute

Get something nice, you'll feel better with quality parts.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I still have the piping section of a Megan catback on my car, perfect... and cheap
Old 11-06-2006, 01:06 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

how does it sound?
Old 11-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hondakidn06
how does it sound?
Just like any other straight through exhaust I have heard, my H23 was turbocharged when I had a single chamber muffler on the end of it, so it sounded good.. When I took the turbo setup off, much louder and higher pitched, but thats just how it is..
Old 11-06-2006, 04:04 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Raspy at all
Old 11-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by hondakidn06
Raspy at all
ehh well a bit up top, but i had 2.375" all the way back, with no cat.. I don't know of a 4 cylinder that wouldnt be

I also cut off the megan muffler, sold it, and welded on a single chamber muffler too.. which is probably even worse at cutting out nasty sounds than a fiberglass/packed straight through muffler..