Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

DSM TurboXS Boost Controller Install

Old 11-06-2006, 09:47 AM
I miss my DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Darve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DSM TurboXS Boost Controller Install

I have a 97 Eclipse GST. I'm having a hard time putting on the boost controller.. I've tried quite a few methods suggested by others, but so far none of them work.

I've tried simply replacing the stock boost solenoid and routing the lines from the intake and the turbo/wastegate to the aftermarket boost controller. And then I tried T'ing into the hose between the intake manifold and blow off valve, etc.

Now I hooked it up so that the silver nipple goes to the compressor side of the turbo and the blue nipple goes to the wastegate. I've tried a bunch of stuff.. But I'm also wondering if it will work if the boost controller isn't hooked up to a power source. I was thinking that a power source wasn't necessary because it was only needed to switch from one boost setting to another..
Old 11-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: DSM TurboXS Boost Controller Install

what boost controller do you have? they make a few..
Old 11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

RedCobaltSS has disabled reputation
Default Re: DSM TurboXS Boost Controller Install

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237982

don't know if you've seen this page