Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

DSM IAC and misfire ?

Old 03-31-2006, 01:51 PM
always broke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default DSM IAC and misfire ?

I have a 95 GS-T and it just got rebuilt. I know for a fact that it needs a turbo, and i was wondering if i need a coil pack.

The problem is persistent, and it only seems to happen once it is at running temp, and is cruising at above 2200 RPM. It begins to misfire, and it isnt just a sputer, it loses one of the cylenders. I dont know where to start. I have changed the relay that was making noise. But the new just did the same thing, the relay i am talking about is on the fire wall, and has two vacume lines runnging to it. It starts clicking loudly and begins to misfire.

I really dont know what to do and any advice would be helpful.