Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Dsm Help!!

Old 06-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Onecks Dsm !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ONYX787 has disabled reputation
Default Dsm Help!!

well yeah i have been having a problem with my dsm i havea 1991 eagle talon awd and for some reason all the heat goes in the car but im not sure how to stop it........ it has no Ac ........ but just hot ass air keep coming in from the bottom the feet area do anyone have any suggestions!
Old 06-15-2005, 07:41 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Dsm Help!!

You can bypass your heater core (take two hoses off and put one on under the hood)

.. or you can take yer dash half-way apart and hope to find something broken.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:03 AM

Loco4G63T has disabled reputation

check your center cosole where your selector valves are and remove the surrounding crap to check the cables. They sit right behind the switches or selectors them selves. If there is slack in the cables like your selector is moving with no tension, than start looking under the driverside for the actual vents and what not. This is a good place to start. You can manually shut them off at this point. Pm me back to let me know whats up.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:07 AM
Onecks Dsm !!

ONYX787 has disabled reputation

ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO ...!