Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

does anyone know how to....

Old 01-14-2003, 09:49 AM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Question does anyone know how to....

does anyone know how to decode a computer???? i have an air suspension controller, but it doesn't seem to be adjusting the height when i turn the dials. i got the controller to light up and tells the height of the car but it doesn't override the factory system...any advice would be much appreciated. thanks
Old 01-14-2003, 10:10 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous
Default Re: does anyone know how to....

Originally posted by LSPinoy
does anyone know how to decode a computer???? i have an air suspension controller, but it doesn't seem to be adjusting the height when i turn the dials. i got the controller to light up and tells the height of the car but it doesn't override the factory system...any advice would be much appreciated. thanks
Are you positive it's wired in correctly?
Does ANYTHING happen when you turn the knob?
Old 01-14-2003, 11:16 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

i bought it third hand...tha guy bought it from japan but he bought it without instructions...he labelled the wires the best he could...half of the things work such as the power and height sensor...the capabilities of the air suspension controller should be to adjust each corner and drop the suspension below the factory height controls...however, their are two different pair wires height sensor/height control...and you have to find how to override the factory one...
Old 01-14-2003, 11:54 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by LSPinoy
i bought it third hand...tha guy bought it from japan but he bought it without instructions...he labelled the wires the best he could...half of the things work such as the power and height sensor...the capabilities of the air suspension controller should be to adjust each corner and drop the suspension below the factory height controls...however, their are two different pair wires height sensor/height control...and you have to find how to override the factory one...
What's the system called? Anything to identify it I could use. I'll see if any of my buds can track down some info over there.
Old 01-14-2003, 11:58 AM
VIP

oh ok i appreciate it....

its an AST 554 AIR SUS controller made by "datasystem"...
Old 01-14-2003, 12:00 PM

sexyeyez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pay back is a bitch!!!!

Old 01-14-2003, 12:02 PM

Old 01-14-2003, 12:02 PM
VIP

hahahaha....what did i do? i was just telling you tha truth...
Old 01-14-2003, 12:03 PM

Default for whoring my thread

Old 01-14-2003, 12:06 PM