Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Del Sol electrical problem

Old 12-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Moar Low

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe 93dxcoupe
Unhappy Del Sol electrical problem

I have a '93 Del Sol that I have been working on and it had an aftermarket alarm that was ghetto rigged on it. The alarm wouldn't shut off one day so I just unhooked the battery. I tried to start the car while the alarm was going off but nothing. So I eventually just took the whole system out. Now I can't even get any electrical through the car at all. I know I just need to complete the circuit but was just wondering if anyone has had to deal with this sort of thing before. Tomorrow I am going to look into it some more to see if I can figure out what the hell the person who installed the alarm did to the wiring in the car. The car does have a motor swap(B16A2), but I doubt that would make a difference. I don't even get the beeping noise when you put the key to the on position. Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:15 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gsrhach has disabled reputation
Default Re: Del Sol electrical problem

first things frist . check all your fuses . then just track all the wires under the dash . i had to pull a homo installed alarm out of a civic Si and . well have fun a nice wiring diagram would help but if you dont have one just make sure you have a good bit of time on your hands and take your time tracking all the wires and reconnecting them