Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

deboosting car going n/a

Old 05-24-2009, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmontheway has disabled reputation
Default deboosting car going n/a

im sending out the turbo to get rebuilt so i just want a dd till i get it back. i have a header and exhaust system. im also going to be running a stock ecu
i have 1000cc injectors and shes running hondata s200. it has a resistor box.

please inform me with what else i need
Old 05-24-2009, 06:00 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: deboosting car going n/a

if your gonna run a stock ecu with no engine management, you need to put the stock injectors in, if your current injectors have a resistor box, than youll either have to wire it back to stock for use with stock injectors, or find smaller injectors that use a resistor box. an intake and the exhaust is really all you need after that. youll have to put some vaccum lines back into place, and if you had an upgraded fuel pump you shold probably put a stock one back in but its not totally neccasary, just would be good to save fuel. If you dont plan on swapping injectors than you need to keep that hondata on their and get the car detuned for use on the n/a motor. I would personally just get a bunch of stock stuff to make it simpler.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:14 AM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

Dont forget to plug and cap the oil lines.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:29 PM

so stock parts and cap things
Old 05-24-2009, 05:30 PM

what if i use prelude injectors
Old 05-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

if you boosted it then you know how to replace the parts and remove it... if not... get someone else who knows what they're doing...
Old 05-24-2009, 11:40 PM

i know how to replace. what parts to use is the thing
Old 05-25-2009, 03:52 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

its really not that hard, use stock parts if available. besides your injectors since you are running a resistor box injector and would def be easier to shove some prelude injectors in there, although they are a little bigger and youll run a little bit rich,theyll still work unti you get your turbo back. And like thermal said, plug up the oil drain line port on the oil pan, and if you just put a T in the back of your block where the sending unit is, than just take it off and screw the sending unit in and plug the harness back on it and youll be good to go. If you installed the turbo kit and did everything, it should be a no brainer what to do to get the car back to stock, something doesnt seem right here.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:28 AM
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

sounds like he paid someone to do it or bought it like that and he doesnt wanna pay money to have someone redo it
Old 05-25-2009, 07:47 AM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

Make sure you pick up the right Prelude injectors... not all are peak/hold, plus the sizes are different on each generation:

http://www.robietherobot.com/Storm/f...ectorguide.htm

If you do not want to remove the resistor box, then I suggest that you find a set of 88-91 (OBD0) civic/CRX injectors. Same size, which are 240cc's, but are peak/hold.