Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

DC2 CF STUBBY HELP!!!

Old 07-26-2011, 05:10 PM
JRK
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts
Default DC2 CF STUBBY HELP!!!

OK SO EITHER IM AN IDIOT OR THIS JUST WONT WORK BUT ... I ORDERED A CF STUBBY FOR MY 96 INTEGRA AND I DONT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA HOW TO INSTLL IT ?? ANYONE INSTALLED ONE ON THERE INTEGRA PLZ HELP ME OUT THNX
Old 07-26-2011, 05:12 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: DC2 CF STUBBY HELP!!!

Originally Posted by JRK
OK SO EITHER IM AN IDIOT OR THIS JUST WONT WORK BUT ... I ORDERED A CF STUBBY FOR MY 96 INTEGRA AND I DONT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA HOW TO INSTLL IT ?? ANYONE INSTALLED ONE ON THERE INTEGRA PLZ HELP ME OUT THNX
How about your CAPS LOCK? Does that work?
Old 07-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered member

SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC

maybe the way the old one came off?
Old 07-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

What is a CF stubby?
Old 07-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

im_a_JdM_FruiT has disabled reputation

there is no straight forward install, you are converting from a power antenna so unless you got the kit it ain't happening
Old 07-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Registered Member

Weldmandingo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
What is a CF stubby?
This
Old 07-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Usually you remove the power antenna unit, remove the coax cable from the power antenna unit, mount the stub antenna, and reconnect the coax cable. There's a hole in the fender and the antenna goes through it. You might need an antenna adapter depending on what type of connector comes on the stub antenna. There are a few standard connectors so it's usually really easy to find an adapter if you need.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:20 AM
JRK
Banned

JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
How about your CAPS LOCK? Does that work?
Originally Posted by SleepySOHC
maybe the way the old one came off?
What is a CF stubby?
Originally Posted by Weldmandingo
This
Tons of Fails !
Old 07-27-2011, 11:20 AM
JRK
Banned

Usually you remove the power antenna unit, remove the coax cable from the power antenna unit, mount the stub antenna, and reconnect the coax cable. There's a hole in the fender and the antenna goes through it. You might need an antenna adapter depending on what type of connector comes on the stub antenna. There are a few standard connectors so it's usually really easy to find an adapter if you need.
i knew all that its just nothing is there to keep it from falling out now ??
Old 07-27-2011, 11:32 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

make something. get creative.

Quick Reply: DC2 CF STUBBY HELP!!!