Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

da seatbelt issue

Old 03-10-2009, 07:14 PM
tits anyone?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)
Default da seatbelt issue

Just picked up a da in a trade and now im having some seatbelt issues. When I get in the car and turn the ignition on the seatbelt operates just like its supposed to, comes back and locks, but the warning indicator on the dash stays on and beeps its ass off. It stays on the entire time you are driving, even if you are wearing the lap belt. It never beeped or had an indicator light on when you didnt have the lap belt on, just as long as the shoulder belt was clicked in. The only thing I could find to make it stop beeping was a fuse in the dash fuse box that said MIL something on it, and when I pull the fuse the seatbelts dont motor themselves back and the light isnt on and beeping. The only problem with pulling the fuse besides not having a shoulder belt on is that the tach and fuel gauge do not work. I have a rywire engine harness in the mail im installing and a new oem interior wiring harness im planning on installing, but I need a quick solution to fix this because I cant pull the car apart just yet and I need seatbelts and a gas gauge. Any ideas would help a lot...
Old 03-11-2009, 04:04 PM
peaches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan
Default Re: da seatbelt issue

there is a box on the side of the pasenger kick panel to the right.....belt warning control 12V......i have one sitting on my lap that works