Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

D15b2

Old 06-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts
Default D15b2

I JUST WANT TOO POST THIS TOO SEE WHAT A PERSON COULD DO TO A D15B2.

I WAS THINKIN OF A FEW THINGS WITH OUT TURBO
AND I WOULD BE PUTTIN ON A Y8 HEAD FOR HIGH COMPRESSION.
NOT TRYIN TO BE FAST JUS SOMTHING THAT WILL START N SCOOT ABIT.

WHAT DO YALL HAVE IN MIND?????????
Old 06-23-2010, 01:49 PM
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: D15b2

i have a d15b2 and i wanna swap it with a dohc zc but im wondering with the y8 head how much hp it'll actually have due to the higher compression?
Old 06-23-2010, 01:50 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Registered member

dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts

NOT BY THAT MUCH HP BUT A GOOD AMOUNT FOR YU TOO FEEL IT
Old 06-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

brandon.beene can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by dseayman
I JUST WANT TOO POST THIS TOO SEE WHAT A PERSON COULD DO TO A D15B2.

I WAS THINKIN OF A FEW THINGS WITH OUT TURBO
AND I WOULD BE PUTTIN ON A Y8 HEAD FOR HIGH COMPRESSION.
NOT TRYIN TO BE FAST JUS SOMTHING THAT WILL START N SCOOT ABIT.

WHAT DO YALL HAVE IN MIND?????????
Well, I could take a block of c-4 to it and have better results with it then you trying to make it fast! hahahaha (im kidding)
Old 06-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Registered member

Naw not fast jus more then a damn amazing 100hp lmao
Old 06-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Registered Member

brandon.beene can only hope to improve

The only way to make any power worth the money u spend is to just boost the shit out of it. Or put it on NOS. If not your just gonna spend money and see shitty results and get pissed off
Old 06-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Registered member

Lol I'm not into Nos
Old 07-08-2010, 04:47 AM
Registered Member

civicmaker5 has disabled reputation

well you can add zc pistions, racing head gasket, y8 intake and head, better cam and cam gear, stage 2 or 3 clutch, 2 or 2.25 in pipes with aftermarket header; or you can get a DOHC ZC for less and build from there