Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Custom Car Insurance

Old 02-16-2004, 08:22 AM
go topless.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BillMW has disabled reputation
Default Custom Car Insurance

Hey everyone...My sister in law would like some info on her Miata...book value is 6k and she and my bro have put @ 6k into it (New paint job, supercharger kit, killer stereo, and new soft top). Their current insurance Company won't insure it above blue book. How do they go about getting coverage for the total amount? Your help is appreciated.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Custom Car Insurance

get receipts together and call them and ask if they have coverage for cars that are modded, if not find a new company..most do cover it if you bring them receipts so that they can get a value on it..I am through GMAC and they offer it
Old 02-16-2004, 01:02 PM

99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute

get the car reapriased, then send the appraisel into the insurance company, your premiums WILL go up
Old 02-16-2004, 02:54 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Damn...repping DragVA from sunny Nebraska! 'Sup Bill...I dunno how to help, so here's a great big....
BUMP!