Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

crap need help

Old 05-27-2006, 07:22 PM
hungry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben
Default crap need help

my 96 240sx for some reason, none of the front panels, dash, gauges, power windows and locks and brake lights work. the car still runs but if u want all that to work you have to drive around a bit, then it randomly turns back on. i noticed that after everything does turn on, every time i shift gears the lights and radio flicker. i checked all the fuses and none of them are busted. any ideas would really help
Old 05-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Registered Member

Ross is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: crap need help

I would recomend checking your grounds first. There is most likley a common ground on all of those circuts. Check the FSM for ground locations, and ground circuts.
Old 05-27-2006, 09:24 PM
miss my 2 wheels

brokemyR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: crap need help

yea had a similar problem in my del sol...the radio installed didnt have the dimmer wire(for when you turn on your lights) attached...and would blow a fuse and cause my cluster/radio/brake lights to cut off...found this out and taped it up so it didnt ground out and everything was fine from then on...