Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

cranks but wont start now

Old 11-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Ovechkinator !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TITS has disabled reputation
Default cranks but wont start now

ok so i got a new battery put it in actually made enough room for it to fit ubder my ic piping , but now car cranks but wont start all the accessories work perfect now no dimming lights or anything car just wont start at all , i'm stumped i'm buying a new altenator just incase i need it . help a brother out people .
Old 11-27-2009, 11:59 AM
OMG VTEC!?!?!?!

jtech123 jtech123 jtech123 jtech123 jtech123 jtech123 jtech123 jtech123 jtech123 jtech123 jtech123
Default Re: cranks but wont start now

u dont need a altenator haha its in your ignition man i told you that from day 1 the altenator just keeps the batt charged but it wont start for the alt to work so there for its in you IGNITION
Old 11-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Ovechkinator !

Originally Posted by jtech123
u dont need a altenator haha its in your ignition man i told you that from day 1 the altenator just keeps the batt charged but it wont start for the alt to work so there for its in you IGNITION
for starters you dont know shit about cars loll youre paying someone to fix yours remember that
Old 11-27-2009, 12:06 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

When was the last time you messed with the dizzy, plugs, wires and all that? I would start there.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I'm moving this to Super Punch Out if you're more interested in talking shit and arguing than trying to get your problem solved. I know you didn't start it, but you don't have to propagate it either.

Originally Posted by efnstuffup
ok so i got a new battery put it in actually made enough room for it to fit ubder my ic piping , but now car cranks but wont start all the accessories work perfect now no dimming lights or anything car just wont start at all , i'm stumped i'm buying a new altenator just incase i need it . help a brother out people .
Ok, so why did you get a new battery, were you having problems before? Basically, is this something that just started when you got the new battery, or were you having a problem that you thought might be solved by getting a new battery?

Last edited by Fabrik8; 11-27-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Ovechkinator !

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Ok, so why did you get a new battery, were you having problems before? Basically, is this something that just started when you got the new battery, or were you having a problem that you thought might be solved by getting a new battery?
i mean i had to get a new battery anyway the one i had lost a cell
Old 11-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I've actually been deleting everything. I'll keep doing it too, right up until the point that you get enough infractions to be banned. The choice is yours.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Racetracks

Originally Posted by efnstuffup
i mean i had to get a new battery anyway the one i had lost a cell
So were you having starting problems before, or did you just have problems related to the damaged cell?
Old 11-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Ovechkinator !

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I've actually been deleting everything. I'll keep doing it too, right up until the point that you get enough infractions to be banned. The choice is yours.
good man
Old 11-27-2009, 01:14 PM
your mom says hi!!!!

vteccivichatch will become famous soon enoughvteccivichatch will become famous soon enough

main relay????? i have one if you need it

Quick Reply: cranks but wont start now