Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Computer Help

Old 03-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Computer Help

HELP.......i just reformatted my computer and my monitor has these screwed colors...how can i get better colors? and it wont let me change the pixel size of the screen
Old 03-03-2003, 09:09 PM
No Name Who?

Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

Most likely your video card driver is set to a default driver. Get the right driver and install it. Set it to that driver then you will be good to go.

Also it might be a good idea to set the monitor up correctly.

(go to your control panel, open system, go to device manager, display adapters for sound card or montors for monitor)

Late
Old 03-04-2003, 02:30 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

thx i finally figured it out after lke an hour or so...its been a while since i did this