Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Coilovers, need to lower it help!!

Old 06-23-2010, 09:33 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coilovers, need to lower it help!!

Yea uhh, i raised it when i first got it because of scraping exhause and now i wannna lower it again, i need a wrench or something for it,

idk where i can find one, was asking if anyone has one that i can use or if they could do you for me. or sell me one
Old 06-23-2010, 10:20 PM
hungry

Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben
Default Re: Coilovers, need to lower it help!!

You could use the hammer and chisel, just put a rag or something so you dont break it. Thats what I had to do with my coilovers becuase the guy I bought it from lost the wrench.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:00 PM
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

im having the same issue... i have to jack the car up right? can't just do it sitting in the driveway...
Old 06-23-2010, 11:27 PM
hungry

I would just take the coilovers off completely, at least that way you can make them all even. But yes there has to be no load on the coils.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:39 PM
MKIII Time

Carino has disabled reputation

you can do 2 wheels at the same time and count the threads... i got come coilover keys if you need to barrow them real quick... ima have to stay there till u down lol im need them to lower my car more after i get some work done
Old 06-24-2010, 06:08 AM
Registered member

xCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond reputexCHRISx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rueben
I would just take the coilovers off completely, at least that way you can make them all even. But yes there has to be no load on the coils.
you have to have no load? or can you just do it jacked up?
Old 06-24-2010, 09:21 AM
hungry

Yeah just jack it up
Old 06-24-2010, 06:54 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Rueben
Yeah just jack it up
k cool thanks, well anyone in the beach area trying to meet up one day?
Old 06-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Registered Member

Slick-Trick has disabled reputation

Who makes the coil-overs? i might be able to order you the wrench.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:19 PM

99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute

they are called spanner wrenches and are very very cheap

this place sells just about any kind youw ould need

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/COILOV...ENCH,2681.html