Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

civic wiring help please someone

Old 07-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer
Default civic wiring help please someone

ok so here is the deal my buddy gave me obd2 alternator to complte my obd1 swap into my ek so i get it in and driving down the road and all the sudden it turns off. i check under the hood and negitve cable came off battery alt is bad. i get my obd1 back and he bitches and all but batt died like four times cause i needed to drive car . put mine in and think i did wiring wrong but colored matched everything. car idle about two grand then all the sudden nothing worked, car ran then stalled because of low ass idle. any input from someone who knows alittle bout this and could someone point me in right direction of proper wiring diagram.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: civic wiring help please someone

http://hondatech.info/downloads/Auto/Manuals/
Old 07-23-2010, 05:55 AM
Banned

emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer
Default Re: civic wiring help please someone

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
thanks fabrik ive been looking for that just couldnt remeber and been that i was stressing it wasnt helping